Our aim is to assist the Island military community by providing services for families of military members including partners/spouses, children, and parents.
Specifically, we offer:
- Helpful resources for various topics related to the military lifestyle
- An on-staff registered social worker available to meet with military families and provide counselling on a variety of issues pertaining to individual, couple, and family challenges related to the military lifestyle
- Social opportunities for military families to get together
- Information briefings to military organizations, community groups, and family members
- Satellite offices in Summerside, Cardigan, and Alberton
- Opportunities to volunteer and support the PEI military community
- Respite and emergency childcare services for family members of a service member who is deployed or on extended training
- Monthly coffee time, where staff, military members, families, and volunteers can socialize
- Assistance and referrals for military spouses looking to gain skills and/or employment
- Resources pertaining to mental health
- Information on stress management
- Training for military units on communicating with military families
- Virtual programming for PEI’s military families
For information on social events, satellite hours, and our monthly coffee time, check our events calendar.