We’re super excited to have recently launched a new communications strategy—one that relies heavily on Facebook and Twitter (Are you active on social media? Make sure to say hi!)—, and we’re now adding this blog to the mix.
On this site, you’ll find the basic information about the PEI MFRC (for more detailed information, please visit the familyforces website), as well as an up-to-date events calendar. You can also sign up for our monthy newsletter.
This blog will be a space for you—the PEI military community. Stay up to date on events we are planning, but we’ll also be blogging about military topics. Here’s an idea of the kind of topics you can expect:
- How to Talk to your Teenager about Military Activities in the Media
- Mental Health and the Military
- Summer Tasking Season—Are You Ready?
- The Challenge of Weekend Exercises (Is it Sunday night yet?)
- Benefits for Reservists in PEI
- Tax tips for PEI Reservists
- How to Explain to Young Children What Military Members Do
- So, Your Child has Joined the Military. Now, what?
- Top 5 Time Savers for Busy Military Schedule
- PEI military history bites
What would you like to see on here? Leave us a comment and say hi.